If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

This is as good as it gets

 

It's time for my first cup of tea - Bushells, of course! - while wonder-ing how to fill in the rest of this sparkling-bright and sunny morning.

Washing-up in the kitchen is no longer necessary because of my very effective one-plate-one-cup-one-spoon-one-knife strategy; making up the bed is a thing of the past because I sleep on a mattress on the floor in front of the fireplace; grass-cutting is out because I busted the drive belt on the ride-on yesterday; and there's no need to drive into town for any shopping because the freezer is still full of TV-dinners.

I think I make myself another cup of tea and relax and read a book. This is as good as it gets!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap