If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, September 18, 2017

Wearing out old memories

Remember the funny tee-shirt that reads, "My parents went to [insert location of your choice] and all they brought me back was this lousy tee-shirt"? Well, for twenty years I lived all over the world, working in several dozen locations in some fifteen countries, and all I finished up with is a collection of tee-shirts.

Penang Port Commission, 1978

Selangor Club, Kuala Lumpur

Cambridge University, Summer School 1983

Saudi Arabia, 1982-1985

Air Niugini, Port Moresby, 1974
still with laundry mark "15" for my room in the Pilots' Mess at Six-Mile

Sid Deeky is my friend




I am sure you don't want to see the other fifty-or-so, do you? ☺


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap