If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, October 6, 2017

Life is good at Riverbend

  • I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager)
  • I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
  • I don’t have to go to school or work.
  • I get an allowance every month.
  • I have my own pad.
  • I don’t have a curfew.
  • I have a driver’s licence and my own car.
  • I have ID that gets me into bars and the liquor store.
  • The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.
  • And I don’t have acne.

Life is good!

I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap