If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Morning has broken

 

I always write 'Wake Up' on my To-Do-List so I can accomplish at least one thing every day. Then I have another cup of tea while I consider what else to do for the rest of my retired and funemployed life.

Yesterday I wished someone 'Have a good weekend' on the phone. If it weren't for the fireworks, I wouldn't even know what year we're in.

There's no snooze button on the wilds ducks and parrots who want to be fed, so I'd better get out there and feed them. As for all the other jobs I said I'd do, I'll do them. There's no need to remind me every six months.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap