If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, November 17, 2017

"Αλλο ενα"

 

Even though I acquired a passable vocabulary of tourist-Greek during my time there, I could've got by on just two words: "αλλο ενα". Twirling my worry-beads over a cup of coffee in the men-only kafenion or washing down a souv-laki in my favourite taverna with a glass of retsina, "αλλο ενα" - "another one" - always got me an instant refill.

Here's "αλλο ενα", another possum house, fresh off the assembly line. All it needs is a roof and a place high up in the tree and the housewarming party can begin. Hope you can come. And if you like, bring another one.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap