If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Housing the possum

 

My days of stirring the possum are long behind me; these days I'm into housing them and, despite my inauspicious work experience with Bunnings, I went there to buy bits of timber and other pieces for a new possum house.

I had previously indulged my possum with a 'Possum Penthouse' but given the current economic circumstances, I told him he had to downsize and so, under the watchful eyes of one of the resident water dragons, ...

... I knocked out a 'First Homebuyer's' version of a possum house ...

... and hung it up in a tree.

All it needs is a "Willkommen' sign. Same-sex couples need not apply.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap