If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Microsoft Edge versus Google Chrome

 

My new beaut computer stopped whenever I tried to open www.blogger.com. As the warranty was only a day old, I schlepped it down to Harvey Norman for a look-see.

By way of deduction, we concluded that www.blogger.com and the Microsoft Edge browser didn't like each other. After installing Google Chrome - which is what I used on the old laptop - , everything was working fine again and I schlepped it all back to "Riverbend".

Before leaving the store, I bought a $20-memory stick to back up the files from my old laptop. It can hold 32GB and is no bigger than my thumb. A far cry from the first IBM hard-disk shown in the above photo which held a 'whopping' 5MB and needed four men to lift onto a truck!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap