If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, November 13, 2017

Sunday morning on my mind

 

I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday. As always, I skipped my Sunday morning sleep-in but I had my Sunday morning cup of coffee and I had my Sunday morning walk. And then I was told it was Monday! Whatever happened to Sunday?

 

I know when it's Friday because that's when the garbage truck rumbles down our peaceful lane. I also know when it's lunchtime because that's when the tourist boat passes the house.

But how do I know when it's Sunday? It's not easy being retired!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap