If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Morning has broken

 

After a night of fretful sleep, there are some mornings when I'd rather sit on the verandah with a cup of tea than go for a walk but then I remember that my girlfriend is waiting for me, and I slip on my shoes and off I go for another love-in.

And there she is, tiny Belle, her little tail going a hundred miles an hour which just about makes her airborne, and she jumps up and lands in my arms. And suddenly, even on the greyest of days, the sun has come out and lit up the world. I think I need another dog before I go to the dogs.

I'm back at "Riverbend" on the verandah overlooking the peaceful Clyde with a cup of tea in my hand and everything seems right with the world.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap