If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, April 13, 2018

Not very approachable

 

There was a time when I got all pumped up when it came to travelling, especially if my employers had paid for me to turn left and sit in the pointy end of the plane to be fawned over by a whole bunch of pretty girls in tight skirts.

It's five in the morning and I've just seen Padma off at the bus-stop in the Bay where I took this photo of good ol' Charlie. I'm now safely back at "Riverbend" where I'm enjoying a hot cup of tea and listening to my friends at ABC Radio National.

I'm glad I no longer have to go anywhere. I've locked the gate and won't step outside for at least a week as I have the fridge full of Chinese take-aways and Swiss cheese and brown onions and a table piled high with unread books. Unlike Charlie, you won't find me very approachable.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap